Thursday, March 8, 2012

Galatians 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man  Soweth that shall he also reap.

This verse immediately reminded me of a story from the movie facing the giants. Now hopefully you've seen but this story should make sense to you either way. Okay.
 There were two Farmers, and each of them were praying desperately for rain. one of the farmers that was praying didn't do anything to prepare for the rain. But, the other farmer did all that he could to prepare for rain.
 Then the question that was asked after the story and it is a question I'll ask you,
Which one do you think had faith that rain would come? My answer well obviously the man that was doing every thing he could to prepare for the rain. Then a second question was asked, "are you preparing for the rain."
  You can sow any kinda seed you want to and yes you are going to reap something but, the question is are we preparing for the rain?

App: I will memorize Galations 6:7 by tomorrow and today I will talk to my friend John again hopefully planting another seed and prepare for rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment