Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Broken Heart of Liar.

Galatians 6:4
But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone and not in another.

There have been walls in my relationships within my family/
That honestly I never meant to build/
Things I said then, I wish I never did/
The city I continued to build seemed to grow thick/
I felt like each time I got the point of breaking down the wall/
I would fall and end up building another section/
The biggest wall I built was being untrustworthy/
You may not believe it now but I was liar/
Still can be but  I've learned to fight the lying tounge/
What seemed to be little lies grew into big lies/
And it stunk, you could smell my lies surrounded by flies/
One lie piled onto another as I tried to fix it/
Instead of just being honest I did all that I could to forget it/
but I had to remember as question after question came l couldn't slip up/
Trying to remember the stupid story I made up I couldn't mix Em up/
But when it fell apart my life fell apart/
I Fell into bitterness and left my mom with a broken heart/
Lord may it be that never again I should tell a lie even a little lie/
Cause really even the little lies are the same as big lies/
God forgive me please let me prove to them that I really am sorry/
Not just sorry I got caught/
But sorry cause it was wrong/
Allow them to see my broken heart/
I'm taking responsibility for my actions/
Please for give me.

App: send a letter to my parents asking them to forgive me

No comments:

Post a Comment