Thursday, September 20, 2012

To whom ever reads this



Sometimes when people see my hands they say, you have large hands/
and they go on about how I have piano fingers/
but now I'm wishin that my hands were bigger/
because they'll never be big enough to catch every tear that falls/
Sometimes when people see my eyes that say, you have small eyes/
it's true I do, and I don't have very good visions/
and now I'm wishin that I could see better/
Because I wasn't able to see everything that had happened/
nor do I see what's going on right now/
Sometimes when people see my ears they say, you have small ears/
and they go on by trying to size their ears up to mine/
but now I'm wishing they were better/
so I can hear your heartbeat when your scared/
So I can hear your footsteps when your coming/
So I can hear your thoughts when your thinking/
but all of this wishing, isn't really doing much/
in fact it's wasting the time I have to be praying/
So I'll begin to finish this poem by telling you the reason I wrote it/
I wrote it to remind you that I love you/
cause even though my lips might not speak those words often/
I want my actions to show it/
Cause it's really easy to say it and never mean it/
and I wrote this poem to tell you that I'm praying for you/
daily, and I'm not saying it and not actually doing it/
I'm praying for you cause I've been there/
I've been in the same boat but I had on different shoes/
I've been to the  point of feeling lost and confuse/
and I've been to the point where I thought my life had no use/
but God stepped in and stopped me before I did anything foolish/
He grabbed my hand and told me He's giving me another chance/
He'll do the same to you, Call out to Him He will pull you out of that boat/
Your worth more then what the media says your worth/
He has a purpose for you and your more then beautiful to God/
Don't give up now it's never too late/
I know I can't always be there for you/
And I can't stop every tear/
And there will always be something your not telling me/
But Christ, knows all, sees all and hears all/
And I know He'll never leave/
So please, accept Christ as Savior and don't throw away your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment