Thursday, September 20, 2012

One God.

1corinthians 8:6 But to us their is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in Him: and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by Him.

So the church of Corinth is being reminded that truly is only one God. It's crazy to think that a church got to the point where probably many people needed to be reminded. But, I can't help thinking about how many times I've needed to be reminded of the very same thing. I may not offer anything to idols but I'm very capable of making things my idols, there offering time to them. I've heard said so many times before, an idol is anything you put above God. So an idol could be anything like Music, Guitar or writing etc.. So yes i do need to be reminded that there is only one God, I need to be reminded that there should only be one person that deserves everything.

App: spend more time with God then I do practicing music or on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment