Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Street Light.


1 Corinthians 4:9
For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.



I know where you live/
but not in a creepy way/
 you live in house somewhere between/
slow falling tears, and heart break/
and the houses around you are the street names testimony/
cause the Father who lives to your right, just lost his job/
and the teenage girl that lives to your left just lost her boyfriend/
and they both meet in the middle
 Cause they know that the you know Jesus/
your life shows it, you've been a spectacle to them/
They know through you/
that Jesus heals the broken hearts/
Jesus heals the the wounds/
and that He can fix what was broken/
so they meet in the middle/
and I sit back and watch you become the light you were meant to be/
you see, this is the reason why/
I, know where you live/
Now I know that in 1 Corinthians 4:9 Paul was talking about the Apostles/
but today, we as Christian have become a spectacle unto the world, and to angles and men/
so I pray/
that our light never burns out even our lives end.

App: posting this on Facebook hopefully being a light to my Facebook friends, and pray that God allows me to be light here in Costa Rica how ever He see's fit and that I wouldn't be afraid to step out and be that light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment