Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Come and Eat

Come and eat, come and Eat?
Sit down and rest for a second
why rest? I don't need Rest, I'm strong enough
but we need to talk, have a real conversation
Please sit at my table, please accept my invitation
But God, I'm too busy, is this going to be a long conversation?
I'm not very hungry anyways maybe later
My child, my child come and eat
rest at my table you look weary
supper is ready, will you not join Me?
Well I don't know feet and hands are dirty
it's okay my child, I will wash them
Lord, Lord don't wash my feet I am unworthy
HaveI not taken you as you are already
Come sit down I will wash your hands and feet
I am the Bread of life and the living water...

App: today I will spend in extra 30 minuets and tomorrow I will fast spending meal times in the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment