Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The road has been set before me/ the dusty path,that so far has been worth taking/ embracing culture, and befriending all along the way/ worship, praying, laughing, working/ hand in hand even though we don't speak the same language/ God is amazing, ( with a lack of words to describe and say)/ one step at a time, walking with God/ this journey with out Him would be impossible/ not in Flesh but rather in the Spirit, Keeping my eyes on the Cross and staying under the shadowa of His wings/ In constant communion/ always in rememberance/ Of what God has done for me/ I hope to never forget/ so I don't live my life in regrets/ but I prosper in the name of Christ/ for the rest of my life....

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! You're back writing! Looking forward to reading how the Lord works in your heart...as we live it out together!

    ReplyDelete