Monday, January 23, 2012

Complete Selflessness

  Acts 2:45
and they sold their possesions and goods, and parted them to all, as every man had need.

  they sold their posessions and goods! and parted them to ALL men! two words kept bugging me is I kept re-reading it, "Completley Selfless"They parted them to all men! Not just some, or a select few but to all. It didn't matter to them wheter or not that person is weird, they just gave.
   Second thought was, "what were they giving for? Were they giving to get or giving to just give? From what it sounds like they gave just to give. They gave to all men. Sometimes I am so quick to serve or give or give to someone I think will give me something in return, but I really need to just serve and give just to give.

   Application To strive for complete selflessness!

No comments:

Post a Comment