Friday, June 29, 2012

A simple reminder

1 Corinthians 3:22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; I often wonder why I hold on to things that aren't even mine/ things that most of us find important but won't ever satisfy/ I buy things, gain things, get things and break things/ I spend so much time putting time and effort into the things of this world/ but when it comes time to spending that time with God/ I come empty handed, saying I don't have any left/ So God sits at the table, and I know He's wanting to spend time with me/ and I know it kills Him to know that I can,  but I am un willing/ But He won't force me, It's not really in His nature too/ He sits and waits and stays faithful/ While I use the time in my life that  He has given me, to collect dust/ but then I came to a verse in 1 Corinthians chapter three/ and it was pretty clear that God was talkin to me/ reminding me that everything is His/ No matter what or who it doesn't matter, it's all His/ That's how it is and always has been/ and my Gods isn't the type to change so I don't believe it will change/ app: Spend in extra hour having just me and God time.

No comments:

Post a Comment